INDUSTRY Accreditation Policy and Benefits
We are happy to extend accreditation to film industry professionals, curators, and festival programmers. A maximum of (2) people per organization may be accredited. Additional accreditations will be subject to an accreditation fee. Accreditation is by no means immediate and is subject to the approval of festival organizers. AAIFF will notify you with details on your credential and access to the festival via email if and when your request is approved. Badges may be picked up at the will call table. Accreditation requests deadline, Friday July 12.
Industry Accreditation is offered to a select number of film professionals. We accept requests for Accreditation from individuals and representatives of organizations who have a professional interest in attending the Festival. Industry accreditation is granted at the discretion of the Festival, and application is no guarantee of acceptance. Accreditation is granted to individuals and is non-transferable.
With AAIFF’13 Accreditation you will receive an official festival badge providing the following benefits:
- Admission to 16 Regular Admission film screenings–one ticket per show. You will receive and need to fill out a ticket request form after your press accreditation is approved. Your reserved tickets can be picked up at the will-call area. If a film is sold out by the time you submit the ticket request, you may wait in the “Rush Line”, which forms one hour before showtime. Upon seating availability, you may receive a free ticket with your badge.
- Membership rate for regular priced screenings. You will receive this rate when showing your badge at the Box Office, if there are any must-see shows for you, or if you would like to purchase additional tickets please visit aaiff.org. All other special screenings and events can be purchased at the membership rate. Please refer to aaiff.org for ticketing information to the above events.
Important Festival Dates
- June 21: AAIFF’13 tickets go on sale & Festival Launch Party
- July 24: Opening Night Gala
- July 27: Centerpiece Presentation
- August 2: Music Night Out
- August 3: Filmmakers’ Brunch sponsored by SAG-AFTRA & Closing Night Presentation & Awards Ceremony
Please contact Bee Vang, Program Prints & Hospitality Coordinator, at email@example.com with all questions.
Please Fill Out This Application for Industry Accreditation